Install Mi Drop App on the Phone running MIUI
To set up this app on the MIUI devices running MIUI follow the Easy steps below
1. Switch on your internet link (mobile data or Wi-Fi) and go to play shop.
2. Swipe right and open the menu from left.
3. Harness 'My Apps and Games'
4. Locate the Mi Drop App and click on update/install.
5. Wait a moment until the app gets updated.
6. Now you can locate a separate app for Mi Drop Feature on your house Screen. Now you can utilize Mi Drop App n your device
running MIUI. To set up this app about the devices running ROMs Aside from MIUI follow the simple steps below:
* Click here to Download the Mi Drop App directly.
* Wait until the download becomes completed.
* The moment you're done click on the apk document to put in it.
* You will see a warning that 'Installing Apps from Unknown Sources isn't allowed with this device'.
* To deny this warning go to Settings of your device.
* Then visit security settings and find the choice to allow installation from unidentified sources.
* Harness there and allow the installation.
* Now install the app and start it up.
How to utilize MI Drop App
The user interface of the app is so easy; You're able to use it easily once you know about it. Here are the steps you need to
follow to transfer file. Let us consider we are transferring a audio file called as 'Audio W1.mp3'. Now with reference to the,
follow the following steps:
* If you're the one who is sending the file, tap on the Send option in your home display.
* Now a menu will pop up from where you will find a list of apps, pictures, videos and all other files.
* Pick the file that you want to transfer. Just like we're here shifting Audio W1.mp3 file.
* Now ask the other guy to tap on get the choice to obtain the file.
* The app will begin looking for nearby devices with Mi Drop App that are sending any data.
* As soon as it locates out the host's device click on the icon to link.
* Now a notification will pop up asking your permission to receive the file.
* Click on 'Accept' to receive the file. You're completed; the file which you sent in the server's device will be received
within minutes from your customer's device.